Sonoff goes offline regularly

Hello, I have some movement sensors, xiaomi and sonoff, and the sonoff’s go offline on regular basis: 20 minutes, every 2 hours.

No idea if this is is an issue of the sensors, the sonoff hub, HACS integration or Home Assistant… They just get unavailable for 20 minutes in a predictable way.

Anyone else with the same problem? Any solutions

Hi Mabusdogma,
Can you provide some more information about the kind of sensors you have. Are they zigbee, rf433 or something else & what integrations do you use for the sensors?
Have you checked the recorder to see if some automations or other regular events are occurring at these times.
Regards
Nick

It’s a Sonoff Zigbee SNZB movement sensor, paired with the sonoff bridge, not in the same LAN of HA, (cloud connected, using HACS sonoff integration).

No automations running or events coincided with the issue.

I will check more in order to see if it’s related with something

I have the same issue, just noticed, every 2 hours… bizarre
Nothing really different in HA, just basic stuff.

I think I know what happened!
I change the charger, it was 5V 500mA… And the bridge needs 5V 1A.
Now with a more powerful charger it doesn’t happen anymore for me.
Could it be the same for you guys?

Let me resurrect this topic because i have the same problem.

My sonoff zigbee bridge (2 weeks old) goes offline every 40 min, then comes back online after being offline for 10 min.

• It is paired with a sonoff temp/humidity sensor and a zigbee basic ZBR3 power switch. I have automations setup in HA but i doubt it has something to do with HA.
  • RSSI: -51 wich is very good so no problem here.
  • all sensors are within 10m, thus very close range.
  • we do have alot of other wifi devices in house (e.g. all our lichtswitches are sonoff wifi based)

To answer the question on previous post: my power adapter is a samsung 5v - 1.86Amp so this schould be enough. BUT i switched to a (i think) better power CABLE. I will post an update after a few days.

[EDIT] i can confirm that the new usb powercable solved my problem. This 2 year old post solved my problem. Thanks mabusdogma!

Nope. I spoke to soon. Back offline after 24 hours. :frowning: