Sonoff RE5V1C Inching Relay & Tasmota

Just finished flashing a Sonoff RE5V1C with Tasmota 9.5.0, configured and working!
I’ve configured it as an inching relay, 0.7 sec pulse.

Link to video

Module type (Sonoff Basic)
Template for Sonoff 5V Inching/Selflock Module RE5V1C:

{"NAME":"Sonoff RE5V1C","GPIO":[17,255,255,255,255,255,0,0,21,56,0,0,0],"FLAG":0,"BASE":18}

Console commands for inching :

SwitchMode 13
PulseTime 7

5v700mA Small/Horizontal transformer

thank you for sharing
What did you use it for?

I have a different sonoff inching in my coffee maker wired in parallel with the momentary on/off pushbutton. Its linked via the ewelink app and the integration in HA. I might replace it with this one and try flashing that one also. The inching style can be used for garage door opener but I have a Mimolink on it already. I think I might open up my portable AC unit and wire one with its on/off pushbutton…

1 Like

Salve
Ho bisogno di aiuto non riesco a flashare il mio Sonoff RE5V1C in allegato le immagini del cablaggio .
Grazie anticipatamente

!

Di seguito l 'immagine della configurazione di tasmotizer

@Seby19801

Remove the jumper (not needed) and connect TXD to ERX and RXD to ETX…
Rimuovere il ponticello (non necessario) e collegare TXD a ERX e RXD a ETX…

Please refer to the link below
hope it helps

I use the default firmware to control the compute
if i have a soldering iron i will do tasmota flash in the future… :stuck_out_tongue:
video demo open PC from GOOGLE HOME

Hello, but to put the RE5V1C in flash mode do I have to hold the button down so that it flashes quickly or three quick flashes and one long?
Thanks so much

I believe it is 2 short and 1 long. See this itead application guide

I see that it uses the LM1117 - 33 which has a maximum input voltage up to 20V while the device is specified at 5V.

Do you see any reason why this cannot be powered with a 12 V DC ?

I need to use it as a clean contact inside a consolle where the 12V is available; otherwise I need to use a 7805 (but if not needed why should I ?). Thanks for your help.

Specification

• Power Supply: 5V DC
  • Dry contact output
  • Max Current: 10A
  • Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
  • Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
  • Nano size: 34.52519mm

If your electonics analysis deems it should be able to run off 12V DC despite the manufacturer’s posted specs of 5V DC then give it go and see. At the low price of C$2.74 for the device, if you smell fried electronics &/or see smoke, you’re not out a lot of money!

Sorry for the late reply. I did not receive any note from the forum.
Yes; of course it’s not the money but the reliability of the device that is more worring.
At the end I used a 7805 (not expensive device).

Do you have any idea about the wifi antenna location on the PCB ?
I need to put an external antenna because the device is located inside an aluminim wall box and wifi is masked.

No, sorry.