Sonoff RF BRIDGE, projector screen remote control issue

Hi guys!

I recently bought rf bridge from sonoff. Flashed with tasmota and everything is great.
I successfully read code from one of my remotes.
Unfortunately I have a problem with my projector screen remote. RF bridge doesn’t see it’s codes.

I read about solution which helped a few guys, which is cloning the remote with universal garage door cloner remote. But as far as I know it can work only if device doesn’t use rolling codes.

So here are two questions for you:

1. Do have any idea why rf bridge doesn’t detect codes from my projector screen remote? Any other explanation than rolling codes? I just can’t believe rolling codes are used in such simple device.

2. Do you know how to check if my remote use rolling codes? Attached you can find a picture.

The Rf bridge is limited in the codes it accepts. Not all 433 codes are accepted.

There are some solutions available on the web making it accept more codes, but the all require hardware modifications:
-tasmota with portish firmware
-openmqttgateway with pilight

Haven’t tried any of them.

I didn’t know that. Thanks, do you know any other solution working with hassio that runs more 433 codes ?

An rflink accepts more, but it is more a diy project. Required : an arduino mega and a rf receiver+transmitter. Easy to build. I have both, rflink and 2 sonoff rf bridges.