SONOFF SwitchMan R5 Scene Controller HA Support

Currently HA can’t discover the SONOFF SwitchMan R5 Scene Controller. Is there any plan for integrating in HA?

I would also like to integrate my scenes switch into HA

I got two of these to go with my Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus. I thought they would all be compatible, but now I see they really aren’t at all.

Is there any chance of getting these switches to work with HA? They don’t have a built in ESP for ESPHome.

1 Like

I’m the same, although i’ve got a sonoff zbbridge gateway, flashed with tasmota.

Unfortunately the R5 doesnt pair like other sonoff zigbee devices and aren’t running ESP’s either (from what I know) so you cant reflash them with ESPHome.

Basically need to figure out how the stock sonoff zigbee gateway does the R5 pairing, or if you can get the R5 to go into a normal pairing mode, vs the “click any button to pair” that it does…

Hopefully someone can figure it out, because these things are a great and cheap battery powered switch.

Edit: I guess vote this up and it might get some attention

1 Like

I believe this is actually a Bluetooth device that is paired with the M5 or other Sonoff compatible devices. Maybe the new HA Bluetooth support can be used with it???