Sonoff TH16 temperature sensors stopped refreshing the temperatura

Did you dind any solution?
I have the same issue:
in the app it is updating but in HA it only updates when I restart HA or the Sonoff integration.
I have a lot of other sonoff devices and everything is working perfect but this one (THR320D) is not updating.

I’ve put Tasmota on all mine but I have had a very similar issue
Have you tried unplugging and replugging in the sensor - making sure it’s properly in !

It looks in and it’s nor

I have replaced one TH16 with this new THR320D looking for stability reading the temperature sensor.
Looks that the refresh delay is 1h in HA and also in eWeLink app. And I’m getting different values between the app and HA because it is querying asynchronously and values are different.

I have some other sonoff devices with a shorted delay between readings (like power consumption - which updates faster)
Is there a way to configure HA to query this specific device (THR320D) faster?

Chat GPT says:

The refresh rate for the temperature and humidity readings is set by the device itself and cannot be changed through the app. According to the product documentation, the THR320D sensor updates the temperature and humidity readings every 60 minutes by default.

If you require more frequent updates of the temperature and humidity readings, you may want to consider using a different sensor that offers more frequent updates or using multiple sensors to monitor the environment from different locations.

additionally, this issue was already reported :
find here: THR320 doesn't update · Issue #1130 · AlexxIT/SonoffLAN · GitHub