SONOFF TX Ultimate switch

I’ve flashed plenty of ESP32 before, especially Sonoff, and never had any single issue. With TX Ultimate I’m having hard time: I do own the US rectangle version and struggling to even connect with USB.
When applying 3.3V nothing happens.
Is it supposed to lit any led? Or it is quiet all the time?
Any help would be appreciated

Yes agreed. Another example: only left/right swiping, no swipe up/down. I only have a 1 gang version but it seems like the only control that applies to each separate gang is the single touch. So you can’t swipe on gang 1 or gang 2 for example. The M5 switch allows tap, double tap or even long press per gang/relay.

I really hope more functionality can be exposed by a firmware update and this is not some hardware limitation. Apart from these issues, a really nice switch.

@Zoldex on the EU/UK version a blue LED on the board lights up. Are you applying ground to the boot solder point on the board also? Recommend you follow this video by @smarthomeyourself.de (you can enable captions for translation if needed) or check the illustrations here.

No, no diode is lit at 3.3V, just start programming, you will see the status in the console.

[SOLVED]
I’ve found the culprit: my TTL converter 3.3V/5V switch was broken and it was supplying 5V all the time.
The amazing thing is that the ESP hasn’t fried in the meantime!
I’ve just replaced the converter and everything went fine.
Also, no led lights up on US version when applying voltage.
Thnks for all the answers.