Sonoff ZBMini L2 not reporting power status in Z2M

Hi all,

I’m experiencing problems with 3 Sonoff ZBMini L2’s. After pairing the following error pops up:

Failed to configure ‘Verlichting Keukentafel’, attempt 1 (Error: Unbind 0x60b647fffe535a55/1 genPollCtrl from ‘0x00212effff09a73f/1’ failed (Error: status: 136) at DeconzAdapter.unbind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/deconz/adapter/deconzAdapter.ts:820:19) at Endpoint.unbind (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:596:13) at Object.configure (/app/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/devices/sonoff.js:62:13) at Configure.configure (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:117:13) at Configure.onMQTTMessage (/app/lib/extension/configure.ts:55:21))

The devices still work, but they don’t report a power status (questionmark under ‘Power’ in Devices Page). As a result, the devices behave like an End-device instead of a Router. All 3 Sonoff ZBMini L2’s show the exact same behaviour.

Does anybody know what’s going wrong?

Hi,

The official page says that this devices act as an end device.

Thanks @boscorelly, after some digging around I found that out too. Apparently due to the lack of a neutral wire, the device uses so little power that it can’t act as a router.

But despite that, I’m still getting the error after pairing and a question mark under power status… Wondering if I’m the only one who is encountering this.

Same message here. I also have some trouble for binding the device, or using it in groups… Do you have the same behavior?