Sonoff Zigbee Device has no history of battery level

Hi,

I have few Sonoff Zigbee devices connected to Home Assistant via Sonoff Zigbee 3.0 USB dongle plus. Some of them were used more than a year, but battery level is still showing 100%. So I took a look at history data of the battery indicator entity and find some have history data, other don’t have at all.

1. I have 4 Zigbee Buttons SNZB-01, 3 of them has history data, one of them simply shows “No state history found.”.
  2. One temp and humidity sensor SNZB-02 has no history data for battery level indicator, showing “No state history found.”
  3. Both my door sensor (SNZB-04) and Motion sensor (SNZB-03) has history data.

All my Zigbee devices are working as expected, except two Zigbee buttons have unstable connection and power consumption issues.

I am quite confused why some devices have history data, others don’t, even among the same type of devices. like buttons.

I am using HA core version 2022.3.3 and OS version 7.4. running on Raspberry PI 4. I am also using Zigbee Home Automation integration to connect Zigbee devices. The Sonoff Coordinator shows the information “CC1352/CC2652, Z-Stack 3.30+ (build 20210708)”.

if anyone has experience on Sonoff Zigbee devices, please help.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Henry Yuan.

2 Likes