Sonos Speaker Group

Hello community, I’m new here and unfortunately I have to use a translator. I have a question about the Sonos standard integration. I can’t find the option to group the speakers. Is that really not possible or am I just being stupid? I would also have liked to have avoided the time-consuming creation of HACS integrations. That’s where I found the Lovelace Card, but it seems quite difficult to implement as a beginner. Thanks in advance for answers…

You can join speakers together using the media_player.join service call.

If you want to do it via a card, consider using the custom Sonos card.

If you create the speaker groups in the Sonos App, they will work perfectly in HA, and play decent stereo.

Thank you, I found this card and can now form groups here. Another question about that. I have several rooms in HA. Can you set the map so that depending on the room I choose in HA, the room is also indicated on the map. Currently the player that was last used is always displayed…

You’re welcome!

Please consider marking my post above with the Solution tag. It will automatically place a check-mark next to the topic’s title which indicates to others that the topic is resolved. This helps users find answers to similar questions.

I suggest you ask specific questions about the Sonos card in the linked topic. It currently contains over 880 posts, so your question may already have an answer, or it will be answered by the card’s author or one of its many users.