Sony Bravia TV Integration Local Polling

I am using the Sony Bravia TV Integration and generally it is working very well. My one issue is that sometimes HA is slow to realise the current state of the TV. I have local polling enabled under system options.

Does anyone please know what the frequency is of the local polling for this integration specifically.

Please do not tag people. How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t realise it was a faux pas. Tags deleted. I thought a topic in the community addressed to everyone, which they can ignore, was less intrusive then opening an issue on GitHub that would require action.

I’m grateful for all the work contributors do and hope I didn’t come across as expecting.

Don’t worry too much about it. We all make mistakes.

There’s no need to raise an issue. I had a look in the Integration’s Github and found the below. Seems it should be polling every 10s:

SCAN_INTERVAL: Final = timedelta(seconds=10)

That’s really helpful, thank you. I feel the updates are happening slower than that. I will try disabling the local polling and use an update entity action to see if it helps.

1 Like