Sound decibel meter

Does anyone know a sensor that can measure sound decibels and log it in ha?

I have a gy-max4466 which outputs a AC signal that can be read by ESPHome.
There are a few guides/videos online how to translate the AC signal to db, but not in ESPHome configuration but as Arduino based code.
It should be fairly simple to replicate in ESPHome or with a HA template.

Figured out how to do this yet? I get annoyed by commercials on tv getting louder then the normal programs… maybe there is a way to control this change my sonos which is connected to my tv and lower the volume a bit.

No did not look in to it much further

See this My Smart Wifi Sound Level and Noise Detector - YouTube
“A DIY device that I use around the house to monitor the sound and noise levels. Paired with Home Assistant, I trigger alerts on the TV asking to lower the volume when it gets too loud. Built using an ESP8266 board and a microphone.”

Do you find the microphone to be more accurate? I tried a KY-038 and it was not accurate enough.

I’m considering this because I work at home and I have a kid that loves raising the volume on the TV way too high for my comfort. I am able to set volume caps on the TV, but depending on what the kid is watching, these can be too high or two low for comfort. With the help of such a decibel meter, I’m looking to automate the thing. Haven’t implemented it yet.