Spawn Point / Minecraft Server Bedrock custom add-on

Couldn’t find a good and configurable Minecraft Server add-on, running a server on my HA, I started to create a new one:
Spawn Point Bedrock
Any suggestions and discussions are welcome.

Is this plugin returns any entities or services?
It would be ideal if, upon launching this server, a new device could emerge with functionalities similar to the [Minecraft Server]( Minecraft Server - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io)), additionally including displaying a list of players (which the Minecraft Server does not provide for Bedrock), the capability to send commands (like /op or /ban), and the option to toggle settings such as /alwaysday.

This add-on works great, but I’m encountering some issues when trying to access it through the Cloudflared add-on. Since I prefer not to open any ports on my router, I want to use a subdomain to route traffic to the Minecraft server add-on. Could anyone point me to the location of the server.properties file? I need to verify that the settings are correct.

Unfortunately cloudflared supports only http forwarding. For Minecraft server you’ll need TCP/UDP forwarding (default port 19132 for IPv4) so you’ll need to setup dynamic DNS and use the port forwarding on your router.