SPC Vanderbilt - Inhibit Zones

Hey folks,

I have successfully setup my SPC Vanderbilt Panel after installing the SPC Web Gateway. My ui-lovelave.yaml looks as follow:

- type: alarm-panel
        name: Downstairs
        entity: alarm_control_panel.dowstairs
        show_keypad: true
        states:
          - arm_away
          - disarm
      - type: alarm-panel
        name: Upstairs
        entity: alarm_control_panel.upstairs
        states:
          - arm_away
          - disarm

Considerations/Assumptions:

• I can see both entities have the code_arm_required: true attribute.
  • I can see examples of keypad needed to arm/disarm alarms in the house.

Questions:

• How do I ensure entering the pin is prompted or a keypad is required whenever i need to arm/disarm the alarm?

• I have tried to add a key_pad but it does not seem to work. I have followed:https://www.home-assistant.io/lovelace/alarm-panel/ but no luck :frowning: so far and my card looks as follow (posting one as new users have 1 picture upload limit):
    ds

• I know my binary_sensors are just sensors and i could not find many more entities from SPC but I wonder, what if one sensor is open (eg front door is open) and alarm can’t be armed? Is there any way I could force arming or inhibiting the open area?

• How do I create just one card and select the area I want to arm/disarm from a drop down list (I know this could possibly apply to other useful things hence asking)?

Thanks in advance for your help.
L.

Hello, did you ever figure this out? I’m struggling with this as well and can’t get the keypad to show in home assistant.