"standalone app" for specific dashboards?

my request may be strange, but i’ll try my luck anyway:

i now have hundreds of sensors, over 20 integrations, and dashborads with dozens of pages in use. many of them smart automated, of course.

but now i would like to control individual devices such as the air conditioning system, the heat pump, the robotic lawnmower or others manually so often that i always open HA and then click through to the device. this is sometimes tedious.

my question: is it possible to provide individual ha dashboards or pages of a dashboard as a “standalone mini app” on an iphone or ipad, so to speak? this would save me a few clicks and I could access device configurations directly.

ideas? :slight_smile:

You can create shortcuts using custom panels which behave just like dashboards, including having an icon in the sidebar.

@Stiltjack ok, maybe I expressed myself in a misleading way :slight_smile:
I don’t want to integrate an existing app into HA. I want to be able to call up an HA dashboard or an HA dashboard page directly with an icon on the home screen of my iPad. The other way around, so to speak :wink:

no one with a creative idea? :slight_smile:

I’m also interested.

My dashboard is far better than my air con app, I’d love to be able to create a stand alone dashboard for it that I could open directly into from my home screen.

Stilljack had the answer.

Create a Dashboard. You can deep link to the page directly on the companion app. So all you need to do is figure out how to trigger that deeplink.

Or just fire your web browser of choice to the dashboard url if you’re using an external access solution.

You can do it with the Shortcuts app, just add the “Open URLs” action, copy the URL to the appropriate dashboard from your browser then replace “http://homeassistant.local:8123” with “homeassistant://navigate”