Start a spotify playback on a spotify connect device

Hello,

I am planning to buy a streamer (Argon Audio SOLO) that has spotify connect functionality built in.

As i can see from the integrations for HA there is no support for this specific device.
Do you know if it is possible to write a script that starts a spotify playback directly on this device by using spotify connect? I know that is doable via Chromecast by using spotcast but I am interested in spotify connect.

Please let me know if you need any more info

thank you.

I’m not sure if this is the correct post to reply to, but I’m not sure if this is normal for the Spotify integration. I have Spotify connected and running smoothly. I can access play lists and the usual playback, pause, and skips. One thing I noticed is that for selecting the speaker source is only limited to 3. I have 3 speakers plus a few speaker groups that I would like to choose from. I do see every connected speaker and group as a selection on the Spotify webapp, but in Home assistant only shows 3. I’ll have to manually open the Spotify app choose one of the selections and then it shows up in the Spotify card as a speaker selection.