Start Roborock Routine / Room / Zone Cleaning with Press on Button Card

Hi there,
is there a way to start a

1. routine that was setup in the Roborock app
  2. room cleaning with SmartPlan AI
  3. zone cleaning with SmartPlan AI

with simple buttons on the dashboard?

I have a Roborock S8 MaxV Ultra, and the Roborock extension (HACS) + Vacuum Card is working. However I do not like to use the UI of vacuum card. My goal is to get the 3 most used tasks for the vacuum in the most simplistic way (buttons) + a return to dock button on the dashboard.

Any pointers how I can get this done?

The solution:

1. Install official Roborock integration (HACS version is not supported anymore by devs)
  2. Get list of room IDs through dev tools → Roborock: Get maps
  3. Create Button:
show_name: true
show_icon: true
type: button
entity: vacuum.YOURVACUUMENTITIY #replace
name: Kitchen #name this according to your room or however you want
icon: mdi:robot-vacuum
tap_action:
  action: perform-action
  perform_action: vacuum.send_command
  data:
    command: app_segment_clean
    params:
      - segments:
          - 22 #replace this number with one from step 2
        repeat: 1 #set to 2, 3 or more if you want your robot to repeat the cleaning 2, 3 or more times. 1 does only one run.
  target:
    entity_id: vacuum.YOURVACUUMENTITIY #replace

regarding my initial questions:

1. no, you cannot integrate/sync routines from roborock app to home assistant
  2. yes you can – and the above button does so, if your Roborock is currently configured with SmartPlan AI as default. You can set this in the Roborock extension
  3. you could do this with the more complex UI of custom vacuum map, not with the button method above

I had a Roborock S7 first, integrated through the Mii Home custom integration, which worked natively with the Custom vacuum map and camera map.

Now I have the Qrevo Master, setup with the Roborock app.

I have the native Roborock integration setup, I have made scripts to clean rooms, but how do I get a list of zones to clean, and maybe pin n go with the Custom Vacuum Map Card? I have to give a camera entity, but the Qrevo Master only gives an image entity. I’m not using the “Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor”

Had the same issue, and ultimately used humbertogontijo/homeassistant. I know they say it’s not supported anymore, but it seems to me that the official integration is simply worse in all aspects.
Now, using this together with xiaomi vacuum map card (which has support for this hacs module) works great.
Haven’t really found any working way of fetching the roborock token for xiaomi cloud map extractor, so this seems to be the only solution for these QRevos that only work with the Roborock app