State changed event for a schedule input helper

I have a schedule input helper that I am trying to trigger a flow from in Node Red using the state changed event. I am able to create an automation in Home Assistant with a state trigger that has that input helper as the entity. In addition, the entity shows up in Node Red in the current state node so I know that Node Red knows about the input helper. However I cannot get it to show up to select in the state changed event nor the trigger state node.

Other types of input helpers work with no problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Home Assistant 2023.8.1
Supervisor 2023.08.1
Operating System 10.4
Frontend 20230802.0 - latest
Node-RED 14.4.4

I have the same issue. It seems the Node-red state node does not support the schedule.xyz entity type from HomeAssistant.
Anyone have a fix for this?

In the interest of experimentation and learning, I created a UI helper schedule just now in HA, and added a future schedule event.

I added a Websocket events: state node to a new flow in Node-RED, and selected the new schedule.test that I had created, together with a debug node.

At the alloted start time of the schedule period, the node fired with a state change from “off” to “on”.

The only challenge I faced was that there might have been a period of time between creating the schedule in HA and the schedule.test appearing in the event state node entity select drop down, and I did have to complete most of the full name before it came into view.

It’s working for me as well. Is the addon and ha nodes up to date? To check the HA nodes choose manage palette in the right hamburger menu. Scroll down until you see ha web socket nodes.

Node-red has been updated to the latest version 3.1.7 and HA to 2024.3.1 and this is now working.