Stopped working, completely

Hi, since yesterday my system is not even booting. I have HassOS on a pi4, which was working properly since december and yesterdary after a restart dead. At the starting point was reachable under SSH at port 22222, I tried to reboot from there and then nothing. No ethernet led flashing, as started just 15-20 seconds of act led flashing and then nothing. No ping. I was only able to extract the log via paragon, but I’m not an expert and no able to understand where a problem is. Any help? I already read dozens of older post…
BTW I think a guide to come out from this kind of situation would be very useful!

3 days ago i had same issue. From my iMac i was not able to access the RP4, even the web gui was not reachable.

Then i tried to access webgui from my phone, … worked… very strange
Then login at a different RPI and from there did a SSH action to my HA RPI, worked as well…

Then i changed the sshd config to default. So possible to login on Port 22 without ssl certs…, worked…

Then login op HA RPi with user and password, change back the sshd config to your needs, restart sshd, login with different terminal to check, worked…

Since then i can login again … very very strange way, dont know what this can be.

Maybe this will help you, other wise i dont know…

thanks but I already tried everything and nothing working

Damn :frowning: hope you will figure it out…

Do you have snapshot backups that you have moved off the HA system?

not very recent unfortunately… It was a couple of months ago and now during lockdown I worked a lot on HA

When you get it up and running again I suggest you automate nightly backups with something like:

1 Like

Very useful, thanks!