Strange HVAC behavior with Homematic integration

Hello,

I have a little problem with my Homematic HVAC devices. They have a little problem, everytime you change the batteries, they boot with “auto” programm active. So I had a program in the Homematic system to set them so manual mode and a specific temperature as soon as they change their mode to anything other then “manual”. And this works fine. Everytime I change the batteries, they immediatelly change their mode to the wanted “manual” one.

Now I tried to do this in HA and used as trigger the “auto” mode. But it doesn’t trigger at all.

Is there any workaround? If not, I would leave this function on the Homematic side cause I don’t need the HVAC functions at all. I heat with my wood oven and turned off my oil burner in the basement or switeched it only to heat the water for the shower. Thats the cause I wanted to set the HVACs to manual mode when I change the batteries. I only have them so the valves don’t get stuck cause of calc.

Another question. Is there a way to show the HVAC values in the dashboard but turn off the function to “control” it?

Thanks and regards!