Strange (Recent) Behavour with Tasmota - Reboots every 3 hours

I know we all get different mileage, but I’ve been using nothing but d1 minis (esp8266’s) flashed with tasmota for about 4 years and they have been extremely stable once I used the correct power supply.

I am no expert by any means, but I don’t understand how wifi issues would cause tasmotas to go “crazy”. If the tasmota keeps connecting and disconnecting from wifi I could see how controlling it (turning on and off at command) wouldn’t be reliable, but why would tasmota flicker lights on and off because of bad wifi?

First it resets to defaults - and starts broadcasting the original wifi, like tasmota-89313 or whatever, but it is impossible to connect to that wifi point.

Then the switch state goes… haywire. Sometimes the switch works like it should, and then sometimes it goes “opposite” so on is off, and off is on. Then it reverts the state again. Basically, when it goes into this distressed mode, the switch behaviour is not consistent. I do not know why because I cannot connect to them.

Again though, I have had two performing this task away from the main house without issues, only ones installed in the main house seem to break like this.