Streaming Video on Amazon Fire Tablets?

I’m just about at my wits end! I have several IP Cameras (Amcrest and Reolink). I’ve added them to my HA (HAOS x86 running on a Dell optiplex). I’ve added the cameras to HA initially using the Generic Camera Integration and also tried the Amcrest integration (same results). I’ve created lovelace cards (both picture entity and picture glance with the same results). The video displays fine on my laptop, iPhone and iPad. I have 6 Amazon HD 10 tables throughout the house to display dashboards. No matter what I try I cannot get the video to play. All I see is a still picture when dashboard first loads. Refreshing it gets me a new picture but nothing gets video to play. Tapping the picture brings up a video player window with a play button that when I tap just spins constantly (the play button itself spins). The video never plays. I get the exact same experience using the HA companion app, Fully Kiosk and the Silk browser on the Amazon tablets. What’s odd is, (and why I’m posting here and not on an Amazon Fire Tablet forum) is on the same tablets I can go to the camera feed directly (Silk browser, Amcrest App, VLC Media player) and the camera video plays perfectly. What am I doing wrong? Why wont my RTSP feeds stream through my Home Assistant server to fire tables, but they do stream to everything else and the Fire Tablets can get to the same RTSP stream outside of Home Assistant? Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Some additional info… I installed the RTSPtoWEB addon and the cameras video plays fine using the addon UI, but still not through the lovelace dashbaord. I tried go2rtc and it’s the same, I can view the camera stream in the go2rtc UI but not the lovelace dashboard.

Did you resolve this ?
Same issues

I came across this thread as I was encountering a similar issue on a Fire tablet. FYI, the solution in the thread below ended up fixing the issue for me. I’m posting here in case it helps.

I went in Play Store and searched for “webview”. Installed the official Google “Android System WebView”, and all fixed.