Stripped down integration configuration info wanted

Hey everyone. Recently I won my category in the Voice Assistant contest:

I’m working on releasing the project for general use and right now I have a custom template sensor devices like this one config per Assist display device:

- sensor:
  - name: AssistSat_ViewLR
    state: ""
    attributes:
      type: view_audio
      mode: "normal"
      mic_device: "sensor.firehd_7_stt"
      mediaplayer_device: "media_player.tabletfullkiosk"
      display_device: "sensor.tabletfullkiosk_browser_path"
      browser_id: "Tabletfullkiosk"      
      view_timeout: "20"
      title: ""
      message_font_size: "3vw"
      image: ""
      timer: ""
      alarm: ""
      cycle_view: ""
      do_not_disturb: false

I’d like to create an integration that would allow the users to be able to set up these devices without having to edit YAML. I think that would make things a lot easier for people who would like to use what I’ve created but don’t have the confidence to start editing configuration files. Ideally the integration would just create the sensor through the UI with default values but allow for the user to set these attributes:

- sensor:
    - name: AssistSat_ViewLR
      attributes:
        type: view_audio
        mic_device: "sensor.firehd_7_stt"
        mediaplayer_device: "media_player.tabletfullkiosk"
        display_device: "sensor.tabletfullkiosk_browser_path"
        browser_id: "Tabletfullkiosk"      

Could someone point me to some stripped down examples of how I might do this. To be honest, I tried reading through the docs and while I am sure about setting up the structure, manifest, and some of the other stuff, my level of python scripting may not be up to speed for what I am trying to accomplish. I do, however, think that I could modify something that already exists and still get the outcome I’m wanting. Perhaps I’d eventually work on handling other things in the integration but for now my focus would be simplifying the creation of these custom devices and I think an integration would benefit the most users.

Does anyone have anything they could share or have any advice on how I might go about making something simple? Thanks for your time!