Struggling With Dynamic Input_select

Hi, I can get node to generate the following code

{"options":["Item - Prod ID","KitKat Chunky - 2 - 10","Angel Slices - 3 - 2","Tesco Fruit splash - 5 - 7","Vimto 1L - 7 - 1"]}

If i hard code this into the input select as in the pic below it works fine and updates and this will change but i can’t get it to pass the code in no matter what i try even something as basic as in inject node straight into it

i’ve set the msg.payload as

{"data":{"options":["Item - Prod ID","KitKat Chunky - 2 - 10","Angel Slices - 3 - 2","Tesco Fruit splash - 5 - 7","Vimto 1L - 7 - 1"]}}

but i just get “Call-service error. required key not provided @ data[‘options’]”

What you have works for me.

[{"id":"3db5da472fcf9b6c","type":"inject","z":"c89d915bdff0f798","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"{\"data\":{\"options\":[\"Item - Prod ID\",\"KitKat Chunky - 2 - 10\",\"Angel Slices - 3 - 2\",\"Tesco Fruit splash - 5 - 7\",\"Vimto 1L - 7 - 1\"]}}","payloadType":"jsonata","x":530,"y":880,"wires":[["db98426d2d78a47c"]]},{"id":"db98426d2d78a47c","type":"api-call-service","z":"c89d915bdff0f798","name":"","server":"","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"input_select","service":"set_options","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["input_select.test"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":734,"y":880,"wires":[[]]}]

Yours is working but i have noticed that there are a couple of changes that you have made on the type of input etc so i’ll have another play on my original code but at least i have a working input now. thank you so much for your help!!