Stuck trying to get Google Home connected to HA

A little background. I use DuckDNS, and I can access via HTTPS just fine both on my PC and via the app (and on cellular). As mentioned I followed the steps in the link above. Where I am running into issues is the last step where you log into Google Home, select Works with Google, then the newly added test item. I keep getting “Could not reach XYZ, please try again”

I guess a few questions or thoughts

1. I saw a post on the forums about setting ‘expose by default’ to false, this still didnt work

2. On the HA Integration website above it mentions about creating a second service account for syncing purposes. I did this but A. Not sure why it cant just use the initial service account I made as its all in the same area with same role, etc, and B. How I add this into the configuration.yaml (I do now have both service account .jsons in my file directory but only referencing the first). I dont think this has anything to do with the issue at hand but was curious

3. As I mentioned I run DuckDNS (ipv4) and have no other issues connecting

4. I do run PiHole as well, but for testing I disabled it. Wanted to mention incase somehow linked to the problem

5. I also noticed that before when I went into Google Home and selected the action, it would pull up the HA website and ask for me to log in. I did this maybe 5 times earlier in my testing. Now, when I click to add it, it remembers my credentials and gives me the failure message. Again not sure if this is a problem but just odd, even force closing Google Home and restarting my phone, it still no longer prompts for user/pass anymore

6. I saw an article that Google now requires some stuff to be on the Action in their console such as name of the project, description, logo, privacy policy, etc. I added all of these in just in case and its been a few hours, but no change.

Anyhow I think thats it. If anyone has any suggestions I would certainly appreciate it!