Subscribe to local calendar as ics/caldav

Is there a way to expose the local Home Assistant calendars as ics/caldav?
I’ve found only ways to integrate external calendars, but I want to do the opposite.

Usecase: we track chorse in Home Assistant and I show them on the local calendar and want to expose them on calendars on all devices.

5 Likes

I am also much interested in such a feature. My use case is that I have imported mine and my partners calendar to HA. Which I now want to expose and share with my extended family along with some local HA calendars.

I want the sharing to be as simple as possible, for example with one single URL to get all calendars.

This would be pretty awesome, yes!

I am taking more and more distance with Google and moved my calendar app to Fossify Calendar, along with Davx5 for synchronization when needed.
I would be great to add a Home Assistant local calendar there, and possibly share it with other people.
If someone knows about a way to accomplish something like that, please share it here.

I’m looking for a solution for the exact same thing. Currently have an awesome setup with chores and home maintenance tasks, would love to have visibility of that in the native iOS calendar app.

Did anyone have any success?