Suggestions for a smart lock

I’m looking for a smart lock, which I can control via Home Assistant.

I don’t necessarily need one with a motor that actually locks/unlocks the door - actually, I probably would prefere one that doesn’t do that… I currently have one of these and they are fun, but annoying - they are loud (you can hear it from two houses down the street), they take too long to do something you usually need two seconds to accomplish, and they are unreliable (often they dont turn the key far enough to completely unlock the door - then you have to lock and unlock again or even send an “open” command, until it works)
Maybe I’m alone with those issues, because others don’t seem to have them, or don’t care…

Now I think a lock like this, would be perfect.

Basically I just want it to unlock (even if I have to turn it manually) as soon as I come home and also the ability to grant someone access when I’m away. AND it absolutely needs to be “offline” - Home Assistant should handle all the logic.

Right now I have an eqiva Bluetooth Smart Lock, controlled via this software running on a RPi which I am very unhappy with. (the lock itself I’m unhappy with - the software from Github is great and works just as well as the official app)

So - which smart, un-motorised locks can I controll from HA? (mqtt / Zigbee / bluetooth / whatever, as long as its local)

Perhaps a Schlage connected keypad.