Suggestions for home assistant cast (ideas)

Yes, I know it literally just came out, but this is just a list of things that I think should be improved. Not trying to just annoy anyone.

Features that would be cool:
Pop ups. I don’t know if that is what they are called but when you click an entity, sensor or camera nothing happens. Perhaps instead of a pop up it could show in the card since I assume Google cast doesn’t support them.

Automations to cast
There is probably some way to do this, but the issue is if you play music or cast anything on something like the Nest Hub, it stops casting Lovelace. So I should be able to write an automation for when something stops casting to automatically cast Lovelace, or after a certain time period.

Iframes
I don’t know if this is possible, but it is pretty easy to customize Lovelace with iframes, since so many html widgets exist, for example a weather one, a clock, or any website.

Scaling
This isn’t directly for home assistant cast, more for Lovelace, but it applies to Cast. Not every display is the same resolution or size. For example on a desktop I don’t need giant garage door buttons and tiny weather information.

Open via Google Assistant voice command?

That’s all my ideas for now, let me know what you think!