Sungrow Winet-S addon for newer inverters

I have been using this addon for a month and it has been fantastic - until a remote firmware update of the Winet-S2 from WINET-SV300.001.03.P006 to WINET-SV300.001.03.P012 killed the connection. Now I only get a similar “Unhandled ‘error’ event” socket hang up.

Tried to roll back to the previous firmware but the app won’t allow a downgrade.

Node.js v20.15.1
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started

> cli
> node build/src/index.js

2024-09-04 07:40:04 info: Connected to MQTT broker 
node:events:497
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

Error: socket hang up
    at Socket.socketOnEnd (node:_http_client:524:23)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:531:35)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1696:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)
Emitted 'error' event on ClientRequest instance at:
    at Socket.socketOnEnd (node:_http_client:524:9)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:531:35)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1696:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
  code: 'ECONNRESET'
}

Node.js v20.15.1
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped

Hi Nick S

I recently discovered this addon. Login was successful, all the parameters of the inverter are visible, but the parameters of the smart meter are not visible. Is it possible to change the configuration to see the smartmeter parameters? Inverter SG15RT, smartmeter parameters are visible through iSolarCloud.

thanks

Hi Nick!

I’m new here and i’ve just install a Sungrow inverter today SH6.0 and I’ve being looking foward to try your integrarion. The problem is that i’m not able to add your repository to my HA… I’ve added a lot of custom repositorys but this time I’ve got an error while importing. This is the message:

Cmd(‘git’) failed due to: exit code(128) cmdline: git clone -v --recursive --depth=1 --shallow-submodules – home-assistant-repo/winet-extractor at main · NickStallman/home-assistant-repo · GitHub /data/addons/git/3a38af50 stderr: 'Cloning into ‘/data/addons/git/3a38af50’… fatal: repository ‘home-assistant-repo/winet-extractor at main · NickStallman/home-assistant-repo · GitHub’ not found ’

Any idea??

Hi again Nick!

Finally I’ve got installed this AMAZING integration. I could configure the original energy cards. I get almost everything I need from my SunGrow SH6.0 inverter. One question that I wonder is that not the entities that Winet Extrator imports. The data imported of this entities is shown as Undefined. Could be wrong parsed this entities?

Specifically there is one entity that for me would be extra interesting: SH60RS XXXXXX Daily Purchased Energy. The integration shows correctly the SH60RS XXXXXX Total Purchased Enery and the SH60RS XXXXXX Purchased Power (instant purchased).

I will be very very thankfull if you could examine this point!!!

Thank you soooo much in advanced.

Hi,

I can see some parametres with data:

• SH60RS XXXXXX Total Purchased Enery (all purchased energy aggregated)
  • SH60RS XXXXXX Purchased Power (instant purchased).
  • SH60RS XXXXXX Daily Load Energy Consumption from PV
  • SH60RS XXXXXX Daily Feed-in Energy (PV)
  • SH60RS XXXXXX Total Load Active Power (What you generates from PV + What you demands from de Grid instantly)
  • SH60RS XXXXXX Total Export Active Power (what you export to the grid instantly)

What I’m not able to see is the Daily Purchased Energy (demand from de grid per day)

Hi @Vitoldas,

Can you please advise the steps that you followed as I have the same inverter as you and for some reason I cannot connect mine. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with my Winet-S upgrade that I carried out.