Superlive plus app integration

Hello everyone. I am new in the HAS world and honestly I am fascinated by its endless possibilities. This is my first post in the community so thank you in advance for your time and support.

I own an apartment in a block of flats, which has a CCTV system installed, including 1 x Avision Av104T DVR and some Dome Avision analog cameras(E1080w/2.8 2MP).

I am able to get to the live streaming of the cameras by logging in to the Superlive Plus android app(it doesn’t require me to be on the same network) and I am wondering if there is any way to watch the live streaming through home assistant. I have tried to export something like a RTSP link however I wasn’t able to make it work neither in VLC nor in Onvif app. In any case I am not sure if RTSP is applicable for this system, even though in the app and after my login I can see 4 port numbers (HTTP, HTTPS, Server, RTSP).

Unfortunately despite the fact that I have access to the network details through the app(including IP, ports, etc) I don’t have the expertise to evaluate if I can integrate this system in home assistant and how to end up with a possible/appropriate streaming link. My logic however suggests that since I am able to login to an app with my credentials without being in the same shared network of the building, somehow the cameras are streaming online.

In case I need to move this topic to a new category, please let me know and for sure I will.

Any kind of support or guidance would be more than welcome.

Regards,
Nikolas

Hi Nikolas,

Having to deal with said DVR and almost rage quitting, after an hour I finally got it to work in home assistant via motionEye. I found out that the manufacturer behind the Avision brand and after that it was a breeze! The RTSP address that worked for me is:

rtsp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@IP:PORT/?chID=WHATEVER_CHANNEL_YOU_HAVE&streamType=main&linkType=tcp

Just replace the uppercase words only with your own credentials and you should be good to go. Do not add/remove spaces, slashes or anything else as it won’t work.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
G.

Dear Friend,

First of all thank you so much for the detailed answer, your valuable time and kind support. Unfortunately I was inactive for a while and missed this update. I tried to add the motionEye integration running the latest version of the HA, however I cannot see a field for the channel ID while I am getting an Invalid URL message when trying to add the link. Could you please clarify with what I have to replace the question mark? Maybe this is one of the issues.

Thank you once again!

Best regards,
Nikolas