Supervised: Can't connect to Home Assistant when reboot Debian (help!)

Hello, one year ago I started using HA supervised on a laptop (Debian 10 with xfce and no other software). It was fine since 2 weeks ago that I had to format the SSD and reinstall everything, so I followed step by step this guide:

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/installing-home-assistant-supervised-on-debian-10/200253

And everything was fine since I had to reboot Debian: After that, I couldn’t connect to HA in any way… not with IP:8123, no response with SSH, not even with localhost:8123, I even thought HA was deleted but the Docker containers were already there… so I decided to format again and install everything …again and again, always with the same result: everything was fine since I turn off or restart the laptop, then HA looks like It’s gone or at least, isolated.

The only hint I have is the interfaces I see before and after I reboot:

Before reboot:

ip a

1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> 
2: enp2s0f0: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> 
3: wlp3s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
4: docker0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
6: veth83f459e@if5: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP
7: hassio: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
9: vetha44b358@if8: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
11: veth429d249@if10: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
13: vethd0f0186@if12: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
15: vethd90c129@if14: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
17: veth85d1cfd@if16: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
19: vethb35363e@if18: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
23: vethe917081@if22: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
25: vethce4ece3@if24: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
27: vethd6fe4cc@if26: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 
29: veth825a06d@if28: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> 

And after reboot I get half of it, maybe the first seven.
The IP is fixed by the router, so it’s not the problem. Anyway even SSH and localhost:8123 stop working. It happens regardless the Debian flavor (xfce, gnome, lxqt, lxde), the software I install, or if it’s a new configuration or a snapshot restored.

Could it be related with the script to install home assistant supervised? I know it modify Modem Manager’s settings and /etc/network/interfaces.

For now I formatted and reinstalled everything again, trying not to restart, but I know I’ll have to do it eventually. I hope I know how to fix it before it happens.

Any help would be appreciated!

Run:

sudo apt install docker-ce-cli=5:20.10.3~3-0~debian-buster

Known issues with the latest Docker-ce-cli causing the container not to auto restart after a reboot.

Wow! Just one single code line on the terminal… instead a weekend of headache…

I got the same behaviour now on a fresh install.
The docker version cant be found. Any new solution for that?

same: docker version cant be found