[supervisor.api.ingress] Ingress error: Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.1:63727 ssl:default [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.1', 63727)]

I am new to HA, and today after upgrading everything on my RPI4 running Home Assistant, I noticed a ton of these errors in my Supervisor log:

21-09-04 10:12:17 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.api.ingress] Ingress error: Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.1:63727 ssl:default [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.1', 63727)]

I noticed it after upgrading to HASS OS 6.3 but I believe I have seen this error before, just not as pervasive as just now.

None of the posts I found helped me figure out what it is. From my very basic understanding, HA has its own “containers” to run the various applications you can add (I have Node Red and ESP Home). The IP being referenced may be one of those but how can I tell which one?

Also, I see SSL referenced in the error. I am having a hard time with enabling encryption on my Home Assistant (not exposed externally from my router but I do use Nabu Casa subscription). I need to do more research on how to enable it and also on ESP Home (just installed yesterday) as it is complaining about me not using https (browser says it is, however when I used the external nabu casa link, it stopped limiting what I could do in ESP Home)

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

1 Like