Supervisor Failed Setup - File Editor & Terminal Missing

Hi. After updating Core and OS to the latest (2024.2.2 and 20240207.1), my HA Supervisor says “failed setup - will retry.” On top of that, my File Editor and Terminal are missing from the left panel, and I’m assuming I need those to downgrade to a previous OS. If I go to Settings → Addons, I get a Troubleshooting page, which says to check the Observer (which requires Supervisor… which isn’t working), reboot (which I’ve done multiple times), and ask for help, so here I am.

I found all this just because my ratdgo wasn’t working because the entity was no longer being being provided by the mqtt integration… which all happened after the update. Ugh…

To further this, restarting through the GUI wouldn’t do anything, so I manually cycled the power on my Raspberry Pi… Now I cannot access HA at all. I get a refused to connect error. I can’t SSH in through Putty. When I go to the Observer port, it says Supervisor Disconnected. I can ping it. It’s showing up in my list of devices in my router. But that’s all I get.

Edit* I’ve also been using DuckDNS to get access my HA remotely. But not working through the companion app (error 1004) nor any other browser or even computer. Nor through the http://homeassistantip:8123. I can only access that observer through port 4357