Supervisor missing after core and gui update

Rasp pi4 with home assistant installed, standard no docker.

Just updated to latest core and gui versions. Supervisor has disappeared from my menu. I have restarted but it is still missing. How do I get it back?

It is in the configuration menu now.

If you want to add it back to the side menu see this post:

2 Likes

Thanks. I should look at version change logs. It would save so much time if I knew what I was updating.

I’ve got the same problem. How did you do this?

Or typically CTRL + SHIFT + R is really all that is needed. No need for restarts (which make absolutely no difference to anything, and are therefore placebo).

1 Like

I think there may be another issue with this, after updating the core and finding this, I now also can’t find where the pending HassOS update has gone. It doesn’t show on the new “supervisor” config page, but I also don’t know that it updated the OS?

This also seems annoying that it now takes even more clicks to do things that were easy previously - like addon settings, enable/disable an addon, etc. (e.g. I don’t leave samba on if its not needed)

1 Like

I’m about ready to abandon HA for something simpler. I’ll probably have to write it myself. :(. I can’t get any MQTT devices to register anymore and the devices that no longer exist have to be deleted by database or .storage manual intervention.

This last update changed the whole look and feel of the front page and things are now hidden “somewhere”. Nice going.

This is really a shame. HA was really heading in the right direction several months ago, but it seems like it is fast becoming “bloatware” and is no longer fun.

I dont see that option in the configuration Menu I just see Addons, how do I get “Add-ons, Backups & Supervisor” that does not exist in my homeassistant

It changed again. Backups are now under the system menu option:

There is no supervisor page. The other info that was there has been moved to pages like System > Network, or System > Logs

Take 3 minutes to explore all the menu options, you cant break anything by opening them. Don’t forget to look at the options under the three dots icon at the top right of the pages that have it.

I had the same issue.
System shutdown is now under Settings > System > Hardware > Top right three dots!

Honestly, I preferred the supervisor panel but oh well!!

1 Like