Supervisor Update 2022.10.2 impossible

Hello to everybody,
few days ago, I’ve tried to do some updates on my HA. They were:

• Supervisor 2022.10.2
  • Home Assistant Core 20.11.1
  • Home Assistant Operating System 9.3.

When I try to update the Supervisor I ca read this error message: “invocation of service update/install failed. Error updating home assistant supervisor” (The first part was in Italian, I’ve translated it).
I’ve tried to update the other two, but I receive a message like “invocation of service update/install failed. Error updating home assistant operating system. 'OSManager.update blocked from execution, supervisor needs to be updated first”.
I’ve red that I can try the command “ha supervisor update” but there is no terminal available. If I click on it, I see the message: “Terminal & SSH - Add-on is not running. Please start it first”. I try to start that addon and I see this error message: “Impossible to start the addon - Unknown error, see supervisor". After that I saw that it’s impossible to start every single addon. I’ve also tried to connect with SSH with Putty, but the error message is “Network Error: Connection Refused”.
Somebody told me to try with the service “hassio.host_reboot”, I had some problems launching it, but at the end I was successful but there was no improvements after reboot.
My configuration is:

• Home Assistant 2022.10.5
  • Supervisor 2022.10.0
  • Operating System 9.2
  • Frontend 20221010.0 - latest

At the moment HA is running on a RaspberryPi 4 a 64b and I’ve installed on the micro-SD the HA OS.
Anybody knows how to exit from problem? I cannot use HA properly now, and I cannot update it.
Thank you in advance.