Support for cozytouch (smart heating gateway) Sauter heatings

In services, no entities climat

This reminds me on an OLD issue same like yours. I have two heaters working well with cozytouch. But I also have like an extender attached to my other heater in the bathroom and since a few releases it does not show up either.

Homecontrol IO --> coonected to cozytouch --> not appearing in Home-Assistant

Sauter Heater --> Cozytouch --> appearing in Home-Assistant.

@biker91620 Back in the days my Homecontrol IO connected to the cozytouch was showing up in Homeassistant as Climate. But since an update (already some month) my Homecontrol IO does not show up anymore

@Kiki35 I saw that you added cozytouch once with integratins and then manually in your config?

Please remove both (in your configuraton.yaml AND integrations and re-add ONLY IN INTEGRATIONS!)

I am not sure if related to my issue but maybe yes:

hello
i erased all about cozytouch efficiently
and i installed cozytouch by hacs (comminuty) an other time, good
i have all files in picture
but where do i need to input my password??, i didnt do this
thanks a lot thundergreen
Mickael

Remove hacs cozytouch and re-add it … there u will be asked for username password

I removed (with hacs) and re installed cozytouch (with hacs) three times, it doesnt asked me password

It’s been a while I setup this component… hmm maybe @biker91620 can have a look or feedback?

Hello !

I have some trouble with this integration too.

I sucessfully added it from HACS and used the integration to add it, but for some reason the climate component is missing (and some other sensors too I think).
I’ve got this error in the logs :

2020-04-22 17:21:04 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.water_heater] Error while setting up cozytouch platform for water_heater
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 186, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.gather(*pending)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 295, in async_add_entities
    await asyncio.gather(*tasks)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 447, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_update_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 284, in async_update_ha_state
    self._async_write_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 328, in _async_write_ha_state
    attr.update(self.device_state_attributes or {})
  File "/config/custom_components/cozytouch/water_heater.py", line 275, in device_state_attributes
    self.water_heater.get_state(DeviceState.POWER_HEAT_ELECTRICAL_STATE)
TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'NoneType' 

Do you know where it could come from ? I tried to uninstall/reinstall cozytouch many times. No change…

hello everyone.

i’m new in Home Assistant.
I installed Home Assistant Supervised, HACS (i tested HACS with car wash compenent, it’s ok).

I received and plugged my Cozytouch bridge two days ago, downloaded cozytouch app, created my account on cozytouch (and my two heaters where detected). To test it, i used google home to get temperature, all is ok).

So… i wanted to use cozytouch component. I installed it by hack (integration page). At this step, all seems to be good (logo is green in hacs integration page).

So i restarted, went to configuration > integration > add integration > Cozytouch.
It asked me my user and password for Cozytouch bridge … I put user/password and had :
“Utilisateur ou mot de passe incorrect.” ==> wrong user or password

In home-assistant.log i have this error :

‘2020-05-02 04:02:35 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.cozytouch.config_flow] Error: Unknown device None’

Could someone help me please ? I tried to uninstall/reinstall cozytouch many times
thanks

Once there was a version of cozytouch where my IO connection box to cozytouch also wirked but since a few version it doesn’t anymore… also it is listed in the app. any idea?

Hey, for my problem :
I set debug mode and got this log
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [cozytouchpy.client] Request : {‘userId’: ‘[email protected]’, ‘userPassword’: ‘XXXXX’}
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_4) [cozytouchpy.client] {‘JSESSIONID’: ‘XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’}
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.client] Request : {}
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] DeviceType.POD
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] DeviceType.HEATER
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] DeviceType.ELECTRECITY
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] DeviceType.OCCUPANCY
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] DeviceType.CONTACT
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] DeviceType.TEMPERATURE
2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] None
2020-05-03 16:52:35 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.cozytouch.config_flow] Error: Unknown device None

I have some questions (for noobs)

• the ‘request :{}’ , is it normal to don’t have anything between { } ?

• About this line :
    2020-05-03 16:52:35 DEBUG (SyncWorker_12) [cozytouchpy.objects] None.
    Is it the response by cozytouch ? and hacs dosen’t understand one part ?
    Or does hacs is reading files into cozytouch repository on my Pi and found an unknown object (==> ‘none’) ?

Thanks a lot

Hello,

I’m new in home assistant but i want to automate some parts in my home.

I already installed the cozytouch from HACS and i can change the mode of the water heater but i cannot change the boost to true.

Is it working the set_boost_mode?

i tried this, but doesn’t work.

Hi,
It’s indeed still not working.
There’s a ticket on the github - I believe the main dev is working on it.

OW, Really thanks to answer. :grin: :grin:

i would to to help since i’m looking for good solution for my heaters here in france, tell me if you need help (i’m a developper)

Hi,

Thanks for the proposal.
I can do almost daily testing if needed.

As of today, some features are not working (at least on the Thermor heaters) - ie. Boost Mode, Away Mode, Available Showers, etc.

More details here : https://github.com/Cyr-ius/hass-cozytouch/issues/12

I understand that it’s becoming an official integration even though I have no clue concerning the timeline.

1 Like

Hey there !

Also waiting for it :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’ve tried this Cozytouch component.
Unfortunately, it was not going very well with my heating pump (Atlantic Alfea Duo AI, with a cozytouch bridge) which has 2 heating zones, and is also in charge of water heating. Login was OK, some data were correctly retrieved but many were missing and I could not update anything.
I’ve tried to update the code of this component but did not succeed. I ended up having a quick look at the API and other cozytouch components working on Domoticz or Jeedom, and finally tested some http commands and JSon anwser parsing with Node Red. And this has been working beautifuly for weeks now !!

I can retrieve and parse all configuration parameters and status of my heating pump, and change the heating mode or the desired temperature of each zone for instance. I can also get the electricty consumptions.

I can share some details tonight if some of you are interested. The method is easy to adapt to your heating hardware model. It does not require any developper skill. You will just need some time, let’s say one or 2 hours, using a JSON parser (you can use on online parser without any issue) to identify from a very big JSON file which data you want to retrieve, and which data you want to be able to update.
This is probably far from perfect, but no issue so far !

Hi David,

That sounds great! I look forward to reading your approach! :slight_smile: