Support for Loqed Lock

In my secrets.yaml, I have only this:

LOQED_WEBHOOK: ‘loqed_status’

On the loqed website I have the full url, including https://

It only updates the status once I did operate the lock once.

Kind regards,
Ray

Great thank you. I also had it set to http on the website.

All working now

I’m playing with automations now. Can I do an action lock in an automation?

I have tried this as an action:

action:
  - command: 'curl webhook url_for_locking_door'

But this gives errors in the log: invalid option .

However, as the card for Loqed is present in my dash, with options to lock/unlock, I’m thinking I should be able to do this another (better) way?

Assuming you followed my setup to the letter, you should have a entity called lock.loqed_smart_lock

You can use that in your automations.

Go to developers tools to lookup the entity and play with it’s values.

Hi,

Thank you again for your great help!

I did follow your instructions exactly. I do have an entity lock.loqed_smart_lock. If I go to states and set the state for the lock from locked to unlocked (or the other way around) nothing happens with the lock.

So I figured that doing this in an automation wouldn’t do anything either (of course I could be wrong/do it wrong).

However, I did try something else, which might be not be the right way to do this, but it works.

I did add this to my configuration.yaml:

rest_command:
  loqed_lock_door:
    url: !secret LOQED_LOCK_DOOR
  loqed_unlock_door:
    url: !secret LOQED_UNLOCK_DOOR

In my secret.yaml I did put the the webhooks from the Loqed website for unlocking and locking the door.

After restarting HA I now can call the service: rest_command.loqed_lock_door (or unlock) as an action in my automations.

It sounds to me that I’m doing this totally the wrong way, but it works. Thanks again for your help!

Just had an update. Seems they are introducing a local api and working on that home assistant plug-in. I believe there is some info Here

Let’s hope it doesn’t take ages for the rest, but local support is the opposite of what we see these days so we are happy :wink:

For those not aware, there is a home assistant integration for it now via Hacs. It is in beta.

1 Like

Thank you for this.

I have added the integration and the lock works however after restarting I keep getting a new discovered device. When I configure the lock home assistant says the device was already added.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong please?

This is a bug. It is already on GitHub as an issue

Seems the HACS github repo is not active since they are working on core support, see the PR here which although good intentions might have had a better chance of success if the first bugs mentioned on hacs where adressed. But that is just my way of looking at this.

Same here, is there a fix for this issue jet?

Hope this will soon be a official and supported integration in Home Assistant.

The URL that the TS mentioned is dead. Loqed removed it from their page as there’s a more user friendly HACS integration available:
Add new integration Loqed by cpolhout · Pull Request #70080 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Loqed confirmed me this integration is working and easier to setup that their own integration so they actually do even suggest to use the HACS integration.

Edit:
I see that the Loqed Lock will be supported in a short amount of time regarding to Loqed’s website:

Still doesn’t work…

Hi,

I have the loqed slot and it is working in HA. I use REST and the API keys you can create yourself. I only use nightlock and unlock because of safety. Apparently REST is not that save so to avoid someone opening my door I only added nightlock and unlock. If you want to use REST let me know I can give a detailed description how I set it up

3 Likes

Yes please, if you can share your solution that will help integrating my new Loqed in HA.

Hi there,

Quit new to HA.
But got a new Loqed lock since this weekend, and was trying to link it to HA.
Via Loqed i also got recommended to use the “Add new integration Loqed by cpolhout” as mentioned above by @Soepgroenten

But i would not really know where to start, anyone can helpe me out?

Welcome to the community.

I would suggest you to install hacs first.
The installation steps depends on the hardware (or vm/docker container) home assistant is running on.

Just Google it there is plenty of documentation available and if you want to there are also a lot of video guides on YouTube.

HACS is not just handy for this purpose only…it’s kinda like a must have for home assistant :sunglasses:

Installing hacs isn’t that hard. But it should be the hardest step of all required steps to make your door lock work :wink:

Feel free to ask questions when you’re stuck.

@Soepgroenten
Hi Mathijs,

Thank you for your reaction.
Forgot to mention it in my post before, but i already have HACS installed on my HA.

But when searching for Loqed i find nothing.

Hi,

I have it working through the bride api. First you have to setup an api key you can do that by following the manual on the loqed website.Create api keys
This manual is for domoticz but that doesnt matter. Follow it as of step 3. once you have the url’s we can implement them in HA. I used the secret yaml to avoid having codes in my config yaml. so open the secrel.yaml file and add the following lines: I deleted my api values. just paste yours in matching the below lines

loqed_url_unlock: "https://gateway.production.loqed.com/v1/locks/6583/state?lock_api_key=<yourapi_token=wD&lock_state=DAY_LOCK&local_key_id=0"
loqed_url_lock: "https://gateway.production.loqed.com/v1/locks/6583/state?lock_api_key=6RD&api_token=wP%3D&lock_state=NIGHT_LOCK&local_key_id=0"
loqed_url_open: "https://gateway.production.loqed.com/v1/locks/6583/state?lock_api_key=6RD&api_token=wPA%3D&lock_state=OPEN&local_key_id=0"
loqed_url_status: "http://192.168.178.51/state?command=NIGHT_LOCK&local_key_id=0&secret=6RD"

Then add the following lines to your config yaml.

rest_command:
  loqed_unlock:
    url: !secret loqed_url_unlock
  loqed_lock:
    url: !secret loqed_url_lock
  loqed_open:
    url: !secret loqed_url_open
  loqed_status:
    url: !secret loqed_url_status

Restart and your lock works. you can find it in the services and use it in an automation, script etc. If you’re stuck let me know.

Jordy,

use this link: GitHub - cpolhout/loqed_custom_component: Custom component for Home Asssistant, use HACS to install.
i used it for my loqed and it is working like a charm :slight_smile: