Support for Loqed Lock

Not sure about this, could be an issue with a newer home assistant version.

FYI, today I contacted Loqed customer support after installing my lock and asked them what the status is of an official integration. I got a response that their work is done and they have send everything to HASS this week and are waiting approval from HASS.

1 Like

Yesterday there was an update for the custom integration, not the lock is unavailable. Already removed the integration and reinstalled. But keeps going to unavailable.

Anyone else has this experience?

I do not, status stays up to date and I can control it

samer here

An issue has been created on the github page of the custom integration but the complete repro has been archived today. So don’t think it’ll get fixed.

– edit

Most promising is the official integration, hopefully it’ll be there in 2023.7, fingers crossed. In the meantime i’ll be using GitHub - lapodomo/loqed_custom_component: Custom component for Home Asssistant, use HACS to install. which is a fork of the closed version. This one works well, for me.

I guess it is archived because of the new (HACS) integration: GitHub - mikewoudenberg/homeassistant-loqed: Home assistant integration for Loqed

In parallel the integration into home assistant (as native/non hacs integration) also seems to be getting up to speed again: Add new integration Loqed by cpolhout · Pull Request #70080 · home-assistant/core (github.com)

1 Like

Available in b0 version of 2023.7, kinda eager to test… but a bit reluctant to using beta installs …

– edit

just installed b3 of 2023.7 and installed the native integration. Works great.

Looks like I’ll be using the HA integration soon as well: Smartlockbedrijf Loqed overweegt abonnement voor cloudfuncties - Beeld en geluid - Nieuws - Tweakers (Dutch)