Support for Security Camera System via NVR - ESeeCloud/dvr163

Hello @DrRamm,

first of all my apologies for the massively late reply. I haven’t checked the forum in a while.

To answer your question, in case you still haven’t figured it out, you need to use the “RTSP Stream” option in go2rtc GitHub - AlexxIT/go2rtc: Ultimate camera streaming application with support RTSP, RTMP, HTTP-FLV, WebRTC, MSE, HLS, MP4, MJPEG, HomeKit, FFmpeg, etc.
Not the “Bubble”

This Firmware enabled rtsp for me:

http://jdownload.oss-cn-qingdao.aliyuncs.com/固件/2024年/K8210-3WS/FWHI102_20240113_W-NVR_K8210-3WS_3_6_2_15_0x62102106_RELEASE.rom

Model: K8208-W / K8210-3WS
Hope this helps someone!

Hello,
I have the NVR K8208-W from Sannce (N48WHE) and have updated to the firmware 3.2.0.2 from 2021 and activated RTSP, but when I want to access it via the RTSP URL, the image of the NVR operating system freezes on the monitor and the NVR restarts after a short time. I tried to use the bubble URL via go2rtc, but that doesn’t work either. I get the error message from go2rtc: 404 Not found. I think I don’t have the right URL to access it. I’ve also tried to monitor the connection with Wireshark to read out a URL, but I haven’t found anything. I’m not very familiar with the program either.
Maybe someone has another idea.

Hi,

I was able to configure the stream for a K8208-3WS with the following:

rtsp://user:pass@ip:80/ch0_0.264

But I’m not able to get a snapshot, I have tried every URL but all are returning 404, Does anyone have an idea of this?

Also, I want to share this page that has a lot of URL for different camera models, you can input your NVR IP and credentials and this generates the URL that needs to be used, is really helpful if you don’t know what URLs can be valid for your NVR.

I hope this help someone:

Thanks!

1 Like

Has anyone done this? I have the ip of the camera, but going to it in a web browser just by http://ip gives me a page not found on this server error. So I know I’m hitting it, but does anyone know any direct webpage name on these cameras (HM241 for me)?

Hello everyone, I have a WIFI NVR with 4 cameras, all from the Reigy brand. Yesterday the NVR stopped working. There was a beep and then there is no more image on the monitor with the EseeCloud app. I can no longer log in via the IP address of the NVR. I have left the power off for a few hours, but that does not solve the problem. The NVR only beeps once a minute and otherwise the NVR does nothing. Does anyone know what else I can do?

In the meantime I am also looking for a new NVR. But every NVR on Amazon and AliExpress states that they are only suitable for cameras from the same brand. Is that a sales trick or is that really the case? Many of the NVRs look the same.

Hopefully someone from you has answers. Thanks in advance!
Rob.