Support for Squeezebox Favorites

In addition to playlists, the Squeezebox server also supports “favorites”. It would be really nice, if this was included in the media browser. There is full API query support for this via the ‘favorites items’ command.
Thanks for considering.

I second that request. Browsing the music library is fine but favorites would be great!

This is a real need since access to LMS apps is not supported.

+1 from me

I would like this added as well. Thanks

Same here! I want to be able to trigger favorites without needing the full web command.

+1

Not sure what the status is of adding favorites but I (read my girlfriend) would like this very much and so far did not find it.

I just started (last week or so =for real=) with HA (with still running Openhab in “production” both in docker BTW). So still in a new steep learning curve. Some things I like e.g the jump inside my players to radio stations but in the normal situations I would like only to switch between two (in the morning) and now that is a bit tedious. (this is easier in Openhab).

If someone found a solution in a different way please let me know.

I’m still interested in this. I had originally requested this here back in January of 21.

Same here, coming from OpenHab, where this is one of the few things that works much better there. Would like to see this feature added.

Is there still a maintainer for this integration ?

This would really be a nice small addition !!!

I would appriciate to have this implemented in HA, too.

1 Like

Are there any updates for the favorites in HA?

Are there any updates for the favorites in HA?