Support for USP-PDU-Pro in the Ubiquity integration

It looks like today we only have a device_tracker and an update entity for the USP-PDU-Pro (see picture 1). It would be great to have switches to control the outlets in the same way as we have for teh POE switches (See picture 2)

I have a PDU Pro as well and would love this feature.

+1 for integrating this device. I’d love a way to track power usage over time per device.

1 Like

I’m working on a PR that will implement this!

2 Likes

Just saw support show up after one of the recent updates, working great, thank you so much for implementing this!!

Looking at adding one of these to my setup. Is the integration able to turn on/off the outlets or just track the usage?

Found the PR, looks like it was merged so should support on/off operations too. :slight_smile: Ordering now.

1 Like

Looking at the PR it looks like it only supports usage - if you ended up buying it let me know if the outlet on/off works. I’m looking at it but want to confirm the outlet support first.

Finally installed mine, been sitting here for a couple weeks. You do get individual outlet control as well as monitoring.

1 Like

I’m seeing energy usage on a per outlet basis, but not switches for the outlets. I wonder if I have to set it up again.