I’ve lots of hue lights in my bridge and it the hass integration is great. However, I have some reliability issues when trying to implement a “main switch”. When turning off all lights in the evening it almost always leave a light on somewhere. I’ve tried to rearrange my groups to reduce the amount of commands sent to the hue bridge but in the end it will not be completely realiable. If I remove a couple of rooms it will work much better.
Then I fiddled a bit in the “Hue Essentials” app and realized that turning off all lights in a bridge is extremely reliable and quick. Then I found this that claims that all lights is the group 0:
So my suggestion would be that the all lights group 0 should be mapped in home assistant. Maybe to “light.[bridgename]”. This way I could finally get my main switch to work reliable. Now I will try some sleep automation and see if I succeed…
Thank you developers for the great hass!