Support needed: I cannot insert a single value into my InfluxDB

Hello everyone,

I try to monitor water temperature, but the sensor got wet and produced useless values. Now I’m trying to get those values removed, but unfortunately I’m constantly failing.

Currently it looks like this:

Query:

SELECT mean(“value”) AS “mean_value” FROM “homeassistant”.“autogen”.“°C” WHERE time > :dashboardTime: AND time < :upperDashboardTime: AND “entity_id”=‘esp_temperatur_aquariumwasser’ GROUP BY time(:interval:) FILL(null)

To replace (or remove) values >30, I tried to use the script from here https://github.com/fabio-miranda/csv-to-influxdb, because I thought this would be the easiest way. But I guess I’m simply failing, because I do not understand the basics of this DB.

When I send something like this, it tells me that something has been successfully written into the database, but I have no clue what I did:

python csv-to-influxdb.py -s 192.168.2.29:8086 -i data.csv --dbname homeassistant -p XXX -u homeassistant --fieldcolumns °C.mean_value -tc timestamp

The CSV file looks like this:

timestamp,°C.mean_value
2023-10-03 17:43:12,24.99

The content of the CSV file looks like what I got from exporting values using the UI and I thought, a file to import should look similar, but somehow I guess I’m missing the entity_id, or?

It would be nice, if somebody could point me into the right direction :wink:

Thanks!