Sure Petcare - integrate all elements & automate Indoor Only Pet

Dear @benleb

As I have two cats, two Sure Feeders and one Flap I have beneftis using the SureHA integration next to the core version. Especially having knowledge on the amount of food in the feeder is a welcome element.
Is it possible to merge both integration to avoid having two installations?

Next I would like to automate the “Indoor Only Pet” functionality of the flap door. One cat has the habit to stay away from home for several hours, so I would like to limit her access to the autoside via Home Assistant. Can you add a feature to toggle the permisson switch?

I also would need the ability to automate Indoor only pet.

I have one cat that needs to be able to go out often, or else he starts to pee inside.
We have tried everything but best option is to allow him to go out early in the morning.

The other two cats I have have no problem of having the cat flap locked until 9 in the morning and having it locked at 4 in the evening.

We try to keep the pet indoor in the morning and eventing as there is a road nearby that has heavy traffic when people go to and from work.

So, I would like the ability to keep the door locked most of the day for two of my cats, but allow one of the cats access go go outside almost 24 hours, except middle of the night.

1 Like