↔️ Swipe Navigation

I guess I’ll keep at it and find what’s wrong.

Unfortunately, with no errors and the fact that it’s working in a browser on the same device there’s not much I can do to help/troubleshoot. Good luck!

my vote would be for both since i don’t use the CCH(…yet?).

Please include in CCH

Adding it to CCH would be awesome. CCH should be the core card imho. Now it is just waiting for an option to make a default homepage (which mayker already said he was working on).

Both of these components are awesome, but having it in one single component (CCH in this case) would be even better.

Just released a new version that adds a “skip_tabs” option in the config. This allows any tab to be skipped over when swiping.

For now, whenever you update you will need to redo the config. CCH users will be able to configure easily when I add this as a feature to it.

I will keep this as a separate addon as well, but will need to find a better way to do config.

v1.0.5

@mayker Not working for me at all in my chrome browser. Default configuration. Loaded manually via samba and lines added in the raw config editor.

A bit of strange behavior. Still not working, but when I switch to my security tab, my three camera cards automatically open full screen.

UPDATE: This behavior appears to be related to the iOS companion app, not swipe.

@jccshmny

What mobile device/s have you tried this on? Is this the first first custom addition you have added to lovelace, first time using the /www/ folder?

Question for both @jccshmny & @GaryK:

When browsing on a non-mobile device do you get any errors in your browser’s dev tools (F12)?

Wow. I had a bad path to the js file. My apologies. Works perfectly now :wink:

1 Like

Nothing I can identify as related to swipe, but lots of this:

Expected color but found ‘null’.
Error in parsing value for ‘width’.  Declaration dropped. default_view
Error in parsing value for ‘height’.  Declaration dropped. default_view
Error in parsing value for ‘width’.  Declaration dropped. default_view
Error in parsing value for ‘height’.  Declaration dropped.

You could try disabling all other custom cards by commenting out them in your lovelace resources temporarily and refreshing the page to rule out any conflicts.

When they’re disabled, if swipe navigation works start adding them back one at a time, refresh after adding each one back and try to swipe. When swipe stops working, that’s the culprit. Come back here and report findings.

If there is no conflict, I’m unsure as to what the issue is.

It’s an awesome idea! I have only one issue , I can’t use the swiper card because the swipe navigation is activated immediately when I swipe the swiper card.

I use swiper card in my setup as well and it doesn’t interfere. No navigation when swiping on swiper card and the cards swipe as usual. What device/browser are you using?

It is the Chrome on my Android cellphone.

Interesting, I’m using the same setup. Would you mind giving the dev branch a shot and seeing if that solves the issue?

I shared my config in the dev issue section. You can see the working of it in Wallpanel app but it has same behavior with the Chrome when I use home.

Release v1.0.6

• Option to prevent browsers default horizontal swipe actions.
  • Fix for swipes on swipe-card causing the view to swipe as well as the cards in swipe-card…swipe :laughing:
2 Likes

The last release is working perfectly.
Thank you very much!
:+1:

1 Like

I get following error within the ios App
customcards/github/maykar/lovelace-swipe-navigation.js?track=true:21:28 TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'event.path')