Switch - Setting the in-built timer in Node-Red

Hi,

Starting to familiarise myself with Node-Red and starting by trying to replicate my existing HA Automations into node red. I have completed motion lights etc no problem, and am now on to plug switches for some of my devices.

QUESTION - How do I set an the inbuilt timers on my socket switches? Every switch of mine has one, and it accepts a integer value of seconds. Doing this in HA is easy - select the device and click “set value for timer” and done.

I think the domain is: Number - Set Value - I can enter my entity - but I have no idea what I should input to make this trigger? I have added a msg Payload of 20 (for seconds) but think I might need to add something to ‘Data’ but not sure what?

Any help would be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thx

JSON:
[{"id":"8ec242800430246a","type":"api-call-service","z":"9d02c8a1bacca860","name":"Switch B - Set Timer to 20 seconds","server":"856b96b.f651068","version":5,"debugenabled":false,"domain":"number","service":"set_value","areaId":[],"deviceId":[],"entityId":["number.b_timer"],"data":"","dataType":"jsonata","mergeContext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"20","valueType":"str"}],"queue":"none","x":660,"y":600,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"856b96b.f651068","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"","connectionDelay":false,"cacheJson":false,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"","statusSeparator":"","enableGlobalContextStore":false}]