Switchbot Curtain Stopped Working 2023.03.1 (Not Solved)

Home Assistant OS 2023.03.01
Switchbot integration through ESPHome bluetooth proxy.

The Switchbot Curtain integration seems to be broken.

I don’t see any errors pop up, and the curtain positions seem to be updating properly, but the curtain controls (Open / Close) no longer work.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know what I can do to fix it, if anything?

edit: I don’t know what happened, because I made no changes, but now it works again.

I found the errors in the logs:

olimex-bluetooth-proxy-d10818 @ 192.168.47.33: Connection error occurred:

8:33:17 AM – (WARNING) /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/aioesphomeapi/connection.py - message first occurred at 8:30:34 AM and shows up 2 times

Error executing service: <ServiceCall cover.close_cover (c:01GTS288NFGHG7VPVDY29A43GH): entity_id=['cover.curtainmotor04']>

8:32:03 AM – (ERROR) components/switchbot/cover.py - message first occurred at March 2, 2023 at 7:04:01 PM and shows up 241 times

(CA:16:84:DD:6B:8B): communication failed; Stopping trying; RSSI: -63

8:32:03 AM – (ERROR) /usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/switchbot/devices/device.py - message first occurred at March 2, 2023 at 7:04:01 PM and shows up 373 times

The proxy is just 5 feet away and has worked perfectly well before.

After another reboot they worked again. I’m not sure what’s going on.

Seems this integration breaks after a while, and is fixed by restarting home assistant.

Same issue. Switchbot Curtain configured in HA but controls not working at all. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Same here….

here allso the same issue

I have the same problem, did anybody find a way to solve this?

No idea, just started working again.

Anyone still having issues? Weird thing is if I pull the curtain they both move and open or close and HA is seeing that in the device events but I cant trigger it from HA for some reason.