Switchbot integration - Failed to connect

Hello,

I am trying to get the switchbot integration to work and I am probably just completely stupid but I hope someone can help me. I have bulbs, motions sensors and a switch.

HA (2022.2.6) docker container
In the console of the container I can scan for bluetooth devices.
If I run the switchbot integration it just shows ‘Failed to connect’

But I get this error:
Failed to execute management command 'le on' (code: 20, error: Permission Denied)

If you need any information let me know and thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello,

I still have this problem.
Here the full log.

homeassistant    | 2022-03-28 22:14:16 WARNING (SyncWorker_7) [switchbot] Error scanning for Switchbot devices. Retrying (remaining: 1)
homeassistant    | 2022-03-28 22:14:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [switchbot] Error scanning for switchbot devices
homeassistant    | Traceback (most recent call last):
homeassistant    |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/switchbot/__init__.py", line 147, in discover
homeassistant    |     devices = bluepy.btle.Scanner(self._interface).scan(
homeassistant    |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 852, in scan
homeassistant    |     self.start(passive=passive)
homeassistant    |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 790, in start
homeassistant    |     self._mgmtCmd("le on")
homeassistant    |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/bluepy/btle.py", line 312, in _mgmtCmd
homeassistant    |     raise BTLEManagementError("Failed to execute management command '%s'" % (cmd), rsp)
homeassistant    | bluepy.btle.BTLEManagementError: Failed to execute management command 'le on' (code: 20, error: Permission Denied)
homeassistant    | 2022-03-28 22:14:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_7) [switchbot] Scanning for Switchbot devices failed. Stop trying
homeassistant    | NoneType: None

I have exactly the same problem. Pi4 running docker container.

I’m running docker container and have added

cap_add:
  - net_admin

to docker.compose file. Now it works.