Switching light group with wall switch

In my kitchen I have two separate LED strips. They can be switched locally with physical switch and I’d like to keep this. Behind each them I have a zigbeee switch module.
I also have a wall switch which is not wired directly to these LED strip but it can switch on/off them with automations.
The logic behind (as you will see, the wall switch’s behaviour is the same as a Group switch)

1. If I turn on any of the LED strips, the wall switch turns on itself, but the other LED switch doesn’t turn on.
  2. If I turn off all of the LED switches the wall switch turns off
  3. If any or all of the LED strips are on and I switch off the Wall switch, it switches off the LED strip(s)
  4. If both LED strips are off and I turn on the wall switch, both LED strips turn on.

So as I wrote the wall switch works like a group switch and the LED strips are the entities behind it.
I made a little bit difficult Node-Re flow to make this work and it sometimes goes wrong (the lisghts start to switch on/off periodically if I turn on/off any of the switches to quick after each other). So I’d like to make it easier and more stable.
As the wall switch works like a group switch, I find out to make a light group with the 2 LED strips and I’d like to control the group with the wall switch and the wall switch with the group. So when the group is ON or OFF, the swicth goes ON or off. And also when the I turn ON or OFF the switch it should turn ON or OFF the group.
What is the most elegant and easier way to link a wall switch to a group? Maybe a normal automation? Or a template switch? And what is the most elegant and most stable way?

I THINK I see zigbee switches - which makes me start to lean to Zigbee groups but…

To answer this - need more. What model LED strips? (Model number matters, to understand the capabilities of what oyu have) how are they connected to HA? (WLED, ESPHome, Zigbee, ZWave?) Sometimes more elegant and/or stable means using features at the integration or protocol level… (For instance, if these were Zwave wall switches, I’d just set direct association between them and call it a day…) So, specifically what do you have and how is it connected?

Maybe I couldn’t explain well. I’d like to control the group.both_strips (or light.both_strips if I create a light group in UI) entity with a normal wall switch (e.g. switch.wall_switch).
When I turn on switch.wall_switch the group.both_strips shall turn ON
When I turn off switch.wall_switch the group.both_strips shall turn OFF
When I turn on group.both_strips the switch.wall_switch shall turn ON
When I turn off group.both_strips the switch.wall_switch shall turn OFF

Sorry to bubble up an old thread, but I have the exact same question. Groups work well when executed via home assistant, but would be nice if when the events to turn on and off are detected from a switch in the group, the group makes a change as a whole.

Are there any settings that have been made on groups since August to help with this?

Thank you!