Sydney HA Meetup - Next: 15/NOV 5PM

Anyone got a request for the meeting ? Is there an agenda ?

Just chat?
Demo a working system?
Demo code?
Demo node-red?
Trouble-shoot issues?
other ?

I’ll try and come too.
I think it would be good to get an idea of some the things people are doing, that other people aren’t aware can be done. Given the almost limitless flexibility of the platform.

1 Like

Looking forward to the meet on friday guys !

My voice is a bit sick this week so I cant do too much talking, hopefully someone else will be able to.

Ill try and go through how to set up hass.io in Windows 10 WSL though ! (Useful for testing / debugging!)

Not many people have filled out the google forms RSVP…

Please do so !!!

Im trying to arrange cool merch for you all but need to know how many people !

1 Like

It’s good you reposted that, didn’t even check the OP, just saw your comment on Oct 17th about the new event after @ianadd posted.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Ready for people!!!

Enter the store from Pitt Street and take the stairs at the back!

@CountParadox thanks for organising this! Great venue too!

2 Likes

Damn, so sad I missed this! Just turned on “watching” notifications so I don’t miss the next one!

1 Like

Any post COVID meetups planned 2022?

2 Likes

no reason why we cant… I have a venue already, Would Monday 25th work for people? say - 4PM on george st in the city

2022-07-25T06:00:00Z2022-07-25T09:00:00Z

2 Likes

I won’t be able to make one in July, but perhaps the next! Very excited to get these back up and running.

1 Like

Hey @CountParadox, I just realised that you haven’t shared an address. If your venue is still available, and the meetup is still on, could you please share the address? Thanks.

Love to join next one guys :slight_smile: Is there a meetup group or something else to help keep track?

Yes, definitely keen for another Sydney based in-person meet up before the EOY. Anyone else keen?

1 Like

meetup costs money :frowning: