Sygonix custom component

Hi there,

I used the Sygonix Custom Component (https://github.com/seidler2547/home-assistant-cc/blob/master/custom_components/climate/sygonix.py) and changed it to work with my new “Thery blue Thermostats”. Changes on the Code weren’t made, just the characteristics of the Device had changed a bit due to a new Firmware Version (eg Auth from 0x47 to 0x48). It all worked until I upgraded to the new Version 0.58.1. Now the Custom Component can’t be loaded anymore, so the Thermostats can’t be managed anymore.

The Error Message shows the following:

Blockquote
2017-11-24 20:23:27 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Error loading custom_components.climate.sygonix. Make sure all dependencies are installed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/loader.py”, line 142, in get_component
module = importlib.import_module(path)
File “/opt/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/importlib/init.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “”, line 986, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 969, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 958, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 673, in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 673, in exec_module
File “”, line 222, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/climate/sygonix.py”, line 19, in
from homeassistant.components.climate import (
ImportError: cannot import name ‘PRECISION_HALVES’
2017-11-24 20:23:27 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Unable to find component climate.sygonix

Can anyone lead me into the right Direction?